stay careful family.

 

Yo! Sending high vibes. Keep your immune system healthy everyday. Talk of vaccines is now going around the world. Our DNA holds the key to peace and love. Keep your oxygen levels normal as you can and stay positive. Raise the vibration. MICHECK1TWO

get vitamin d

Great food favorite starter for breaking the fast is steel oats & peaches. Also, Strawberries, Sweet potatoes, Oranges, Mangos, Melons, and more all give healthy food sources of Vitamin D.

sungaze

For the purest Vitamin D, sungazing is an ancient daily practice. For those unaware 98% of sunlight can only enter the body thru the eyes. The remaining 2% enters our skin, which gives us Vitamin D. For people with brown or black eyes you should be able to sungaze without any problems. The reason being is because the back of the eye is filled with melanin which absorbs the sunlight and distributes it to every organ of the body. Each of our 7 chakras is connected to a different organ, each of which need a proper dose of sunlight to operate perfectly. people with blue eyes are unable to sun gaze. The reason being is because no melanin is in there eye, so the light reflects off of there eyes (instead of absorbed) and the fastest color is blue, so we see there eyes as blue. Also those with hazel/green eyes may have trouble sun gazing as well. The reason being because there eye absorbs only half of the light, the other half is reflected off and the resulting color is green which we perceive.

While you are sun gazing, it is very important that you imagine and visualise the rays of the Sun penetrating through your skin and extracting every atom of Toxins, illness, trauma, pain, anger, emotional imbalance and anything else you would want to take out of your whole body system. SG is communication with the technology inside of you. Hello.

herbs

Elderberry is the dark purple berry of the European or black elder tree, which grows in the warmer parts of Europe, North America, Asia, and Northern Africa. Elderberry is promoted as a dietary supplement for colds, flu, and other conditions. It has also been promoted for COVID-19 (the disease caused by the new coronavirus), but there is no good evidence to support its use.

What Makes Elderberry Medicinal?

What makes elderberries so special is that this tiny fruit is packed with antioxidants, including anthocyanins, bioflavinoids, phenols, as well as fiber and vitamin C. Why are antioxidants important? They can neutralize free-radicals, which are waste products of cells that increase oxidative stress. When too many free-radicals build up, cells are damaged and inflammation results, causing things like heart disease, cancer, immune deficiencies, and many other acute and chronic illnesses. Antioxidants can come in and “scavenge” or clean up the mess left by cell damage from free-radicals. The body makes its own antioxidants, but the best source of antioxidants are fruits and vegetables, especially “superfoods” that contain high levels of these compounds. Elderberries would be in this category. Elderberry also has antiviral properties that may prevent or reduce the severity of certain common infections, like cold and flu.

big nuts

You gotta have big nuts to survive 2021. Pecans seem to be the best antioxidant of the nut family to snack on. But almonds, cashews, yep. Grandmama’s good ol’ crack peanuts work fine to when it comes down to it. Trees are your friend my friend.  Trees are your friend.